B1 enters pairing mode after turning on the headset, to do that press the right button on the headset for 3 seconds. When pairing B1 for the first time, you hear 🔈 On followed by 🔈 Ready to pair, find your Sudio product in the Bluetooth list of your device.
Pairing B1 with a device
- Turn on the headset by pressing on the right button for 3 seconds.
- Go into the Bluetooth settings on your device.
- For iOS (iPhone), go to the Settings app and select Bluetooth.
- For Android, go to the Settings app, then select Connections followed by Bluetooth.
- For Windows 10, click on the Start button, select Settings followed by Devices, and then Bluetooth and other devices.
- For macOS, go to the System Preferences app and select Bluetooth.
- Locate and select Sudio B1 in the Bluetooth list on your device.
- When paired you will hear the audio feedback 🔈 Connected.
If B1 has previously been paired with your preferred device, simply turn on the headset and it will automatically connect, so long as Bluetooth is activated on the device and B1 has not been paired with a different device more recently.
B1 uses Bluetooth version 5.2 which is compatible with a wide range of Bluetooth devices. The paired device does not need to be the same version, but similar versions are more likely to maintain a strong connection.
Some wireless devices may interfere with each others' signals, such as WiFi-routers, smartwatches, other Bluetooth devices, etc. If they operate within the same frequency, you may experience interference such as dropped sound and glitching. The easiest way to locate the cause of interference is by maintaining one connection between devices at the same time or take your B1 and connected device outdoors to see if the interference clears.
B1 can be up to a maximum of 10 meters (32 ft) from the paired device, but the connection may break if they are blocked by walls or similar objects.
Pairing with multiple devices
B1 can remember up to 10 devices and will pair automatically with the last used device. In most cases, you can switch between devices by selecting Sudio B1 in the Bluetooth list which pairs it with that device instead. However, some devices require B1 to be disconnected from the previous device entirely before they can be paired. It’s not possible to keep B1 connected to several devices at the same time, such as a laptop and smartphone simultaneously.
Article is closed for comments.