If Tolv starts behaving unexpectedly, or if you wish to remove the connection between Tolv and the connected device, you can perform a factory reset to restore your Sudio Tolv to its original settings. This will reset the connection between your paired devices, as well as the connection between the two earbuds.
- Disconnect Sudio Tolv from all previously connected devices, most often by clicking on the "Forget" button.
- Turn off both earphones by pressing and holding both buttons for 6 seconds.
- Start the earphones again by pressing and holding both sides for 13 seconds, until the lights stop blinking.
- Put the earphones back in the case and wait for 3 minutes.
- The factory reset is complete.
Then you can start to pair them:
- Lift both earphones from the charging case at the same time (do not lift one by one, but both at the same time) and they will be in pairing mode.
- Select 'Sudio Tolv' in the Bluetooth list on your device.
After the factory reset, if you're seeing multiple Tolv devices in your Bluetooth list, such as "Sudio Tolv" and "Sudio Tolv-L", it could be caused by having pressed the buttons directly after taking them out of the charging case, or not taking both earbuds out at the same time.
Tolv pairs automatically when you take them out of the case, so avoid clicking on the buttons after you have performed the factory reset.
Article is closed for comments.