If your speaker is behaving unexpectedly or you are having difficulty pairing, we recommend you do a factory reset.
Before you start, please check the serial number of your product which can be found on the back of the product packaging, and typically near a barcode. Serial numbers are a unique sequence of numbers that are around 11-digit long. After checking your serial number, please follow the steps corresponding to your model.
If your serial number starts with 31 or 503, follow these instructions:
1. Go into the wireless connection settings and “forget” Femtio on all connected devices. Femtio will no longer be synced.
2. Turn off the speaker.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
4. Femtio is now reset. Turn it on to pair your device by following the “How to pair Femtio with a device” step.
If your serial number starts with other numbers, follow these instructions:
- Press the leftmost button and minus button together for 3 seconds.
- Femtio is now reset. Turn it on to pair your device by following the "How to pair Femtio with a device" step.
Article is closed for comments.