Pairing Femtio with a device
- Turn on your Femtio by holding the power button for 2 seconds.
- Go into the Bluetooth settings on your device. Femtio will automatically be in pairing mode and the light on the far right will start flashing white quickly.
- For iOS (iPhone), go to the Settings app and select Bluetooth.
- For Android, go to the Settings app, then select Connections followed by Bluetooth.
- For Windows 10, click on the Start button, select Settings followed by Devices, and then Bluetooth and other devices.
- For macOS, go to the System Preferences app and select Bluetooth.
- Locate and select Sudio Femtio in the Bluetooth list on your device.
- Once connected, the light will flash white every 3 seconds (in some models the light is turned off).
Femtio uses Bluetooth version 5.0 which is compatible with a wide range of Bluetooth devices. The paired device does not need to be the same version, but similar versions are more likely to maintain a strong connection.
Some wireless devices may interfere with each others' signals, such as WiFi-routers, smartwatches, other Bluetooth devices, etc. If they operate within the same frequency, you may experience interference such as dropped sound and glitching. The easiest way to locate the cause of interference is by maintaining one connection between devices at the same time or moving your Femtio and connected device away (outdoors or to a different room) to see if the interference clears.
Femtio can be up to a maximum of 10 meters (32 ft) from the paired device, but the connection may break if they are blocked by walls or similar objects.
Pairing with multiple devices
If you have connected your device to Femtio and want to connect a different device to the speaker, you have to reset the wireless connection first, then pair a new device with Femtio. Please follow the steps below.
1. Turn on Femtio by pressing the power button for 2 seconds.
2. Press and hold the button on the far left for two seconds to reset the connection. Femtio will be disconnected from the device you were using.
3. It is now ready to connect a different device to the speaker. Start pairing with your new device, you can find the pairing guide here.
4. Once connected, you can play music using your new device.