Tolv has three built-in batteries; one inside the charging case and one in each earbud. The battery inside the case is used to charge the earbuds, while the included Micro-USB cable is used to charge the case.
⚠️ Sudio Tolv is delivered with a protective film covering the charging connectors between the earbuds and charging case. The film needs to be removed in order for the earbuds to charge.
Charging and play times
The earbuds can be used for approximately 7 hours on one charge, with up to 35 hours in total before the case needs to be recharged.
Each battery takes approximately 90 minutes to fully charge. Tolv also supports quick charging, 10 minutes of charging gives 1 hour of playtime.
The Tolv case can only be charged with a Micro-USB cable, wireless charging is not supported. We recommend using the Sudio cable included in the package, however, other third-party Micro-USB cables may be compatible too.
Battery level indicators
There are two LED lights on the back of the charging case. The left LED light indicates the battery level of the case. The right LED light indicates the battery level of the earbuds.
Charging case (left LED light)
- White (fixed): 70-100% battery remaining. The charging case can fully charge the earbuds 3 to 4 times.
- White (blinking): 40-70% battery remaining. The charging case can fully charge the earbuds 1 to 2 times.
- Red (fixed): 10-40% battery remaining. The charging case can fully charge the earbuds up to 1 time.
- Red (blinking): 0-10% battery remaining. The charging case is running out of battery and needs to be charged with a cable.
Earbuds (right LED light)
- The light is red while the earbuds are charging. It will turn off when the earbuds are fully charged.