If your Ett is behaving unexpectedly or you are having difficulty pairing, follow the steps below (or jump straight to the factory reset in this Quick Start video) to perform a factory reset. This will reset the connection with your paired devices as well as the connection between the two earbuds.
- Turn off Bluetooth on your device.
- "Forget" the earphones in your Bluetooth settings on all devices that your Ett has been previously paired with.
- Put both the earbuds back into the case.
- Lift the left earbud out of the case and press the button 8 times.
- When the LED light starts flashing red and white quickly, place the left earbud back in the case.
- Lift the right earbud out of the case and press the button 8 times.
- When the LED light starts flashing red and white quickly on the right earbud too, lift the left earbud out of the case.
- Press both buttons on both earbuds two times (at the same time).
- The reset is now complete, allow the earbuds to remain inside the case for about 2-3 minutes before pairing them with a device again.