Ett has a control button on each earbud that allows you to control certain features on your paired device.
- Press once on either earbud (left or right) to play or pause
- Press twice on either earbud to go forward
- Press three times on either earbud to rewind
Active Noise Cancellation
- Press (hold) for two seconds on either earbud to activate Active Noise Cancellation (🔈 Noise Cancelling On)
- Press (hold) for two seconds on either earbud to turn off Active Noise Cancellation (🔈 Noise Cancelling Off).
Please note that later releases of Sudio Ett does not have a voice prompt when ANC is turned on/off.
Incoming phone calls
- Press once on either earbud (left or right) to accept or end a phone call
- Press (hold) for two seconds on either earbud (left or right) to reject a phone call
Ett powers on and off automatically when the earbuds are taken out or put back inside the case. However, you can turn the earbuds off without using the charging case.
- Press (hold) for six seconds on either earbud to power off both earbuds(🔈 Power Off)
- In order to turn them on, put the earbuds back in the charging case and then take them out.
Article is closed for comments.