Elva has three control buttons that allow you to control certain features on your paired device.
Some apps, however, may not be compatible with the button controls. In this case, you are only able to control playback and calls via the paired device.
- Press the middle button once to pause/play music.
- Press (hold) for two seconds the button on the charging port side to go forward
- Press (hold) for two seconds the button on the other side to rewind
- Press the button on the charging port side once to increase the volume and repeat it until you reach your preferred volume.
- Press the button on the other side once to decrease the volume and repeat it until you reach your preferred volume.
Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- Press the middle button twice quickly to turn on/off ANC on your Sudio Elva. You will hear "Noise cancelling" when you activate ANC and the earbud will beep when you turn it off.
Incoming phone calls
- Press the middle button once to accept or to end a phone call
- Press (hold) the middle button for two seconds to reject an incoming phone call
- Press (hold) the middle button for five seconds to power off your Elva. After 5 seconds the listening mode will change, followed by 🔈 Power Off.
Siri or Google Assistant
- Press (hold) the middle button for one second to active Siri or Google assistant.
Article is closed for comments.