Pairing Elva with a device
- Press the middle button on your Elva for 5 seconds. After you hear 🔈 Power On, continue holding the middle button until you hear a beep and the audio feedback 🔈 Pairing. Your Sudio Elva will then enter pairing mode.
- Go into the Bluetooth settings on your device.
- For iOS (iPhone), go to the Settings app and select Bluetooth.
- For Android, go to the Settings app, then select Connections followed by Bluetooth.
- For Windows 10, click on the Start button, select Settings followed by Devices, and then Bluetooth and other devices.
- For macOS, go to the System Preferences app and select Bluetooth.
- Locate and select Sudio Elva in the Bluetooth list on your device.
- Your Sudio Elva has now successfully paired with your device.
Elva uses Bluetooth version 5.0 which is compatible with a wide range of Bluetooth devices. The paired device does not need to be the same version, but similar versions are more likely to maintain a strong connection.
Some wireless devices may interfere with each others' signals, such as WiFi-routers, smartwatches, other Bluetooth devices, etc. If they operate within the same frequency, you may experience interference such as dropped sound and glitching. The easiest way to locate the cause of interference is by maintaining one connection between devices at the same time or taking your Elva and connected device outdoors to see if the interference clears.
Elva can be up to a maximum of 10 meters (49 ft) from the paired device, but the connection may break if they are blocked by walls or similar objects.
Article is closed for comments.