Sudio A1 Pro enters pairing mode immediately when the earbuds are removed form the charging case. When pairing A1 Pro for the first time, you hear 🔈 On followed by 🔈 Ready to pair, find your Sudio product in the Bluetooth list of your device.
⚠️ Sudio A1 Pro is delivered with a red protective film covering the charging connectors between the earbuds and charging case. The film needs to be removed in order for the earbuds to power on.
Pairing A1 Pro with a device
- Remove the A1 Pro earbuds from the charging case and fit them inside your ears.
- Go into the Bluetooth settings on your device.
- For iOS (iPhone), go to the Settings app and select Bluetooth.
- For Android, go to the Settings app, then select Connections followed by Bluetooth.
- For Windows 10, click on the Start button, select Settings followed by Devices, and then Bluetooth and other devices.
- For macOS, go to the System Preferences app and select Bluetooth.
- Locate and select Sudio A1 Pro in the Bluetooth list on your device.
- When paired you will hear the audio feedback 🔈 Connected.
If A1 Pro has previously been paired with your preferred device, simply remove the earbuds from the charging case and they will automatically connect, so long as Bluetooth is activated on the device and A1 Pro has not been paired with a different device more recently.
A1 Pro uses Bluetooth version 5.2 which is compatible with a wide range of Bluetooth devices. The paired device does not need to be the same version, but similar versions are more likely to maintain a strong connection.
Some wireless devices may interfere with each others' signals, such as WiFi-routers, smartwatches, other Bluetooth devices, etc. If they operate within the same frequency, you may experience interference such as dropped sound and glitching. The easiest way to locate the cause of interference is by maintaining one connection between devices at the same time or take your A1 Pro and connected device outdoors to see if the interference clears.
A1 Pro can be up to a maximum of 10 meters (32 ft) from the paired device, but the connection may break if they are blocked by walls or similar objects.
Pairing with multiple devices
A1 Pro can remember up to 10 devices and will pair automatically with the last used device.
It is possible to keep A1 Pro connected to several devices at the same time, such as a laptop and smartphone simultaneously, A1 Pro supports Multipoint connection.
You can quickly and easily switch between audio sources with your A1 Pro without having to manually disconnect and pair them to one device at a time. Multipoint helps to simplify the process of connecting, disconnecting, and reconnecting your A1 Pro every time you want to use them with a different device.