Pairing S2/S3 with a device
- Turn on your S2/S3 by holding the play button for 3 seconds.
- Press on the link/broadcast button for 2 seconds, the LED light will blink orange twice. Go into the Bluetooth settings on your device.
- For iOS (iPhone), go to the Settings app and select Bluetooth.
- For Android, go to the Settings app, then select Connections followed by Bluetooth.
- For Windows 10, click on the Start button, select Settings followed by Devices, and then Bluetooth and other devices.
- For macOS, go to the System Preferences app and select Bluetooth.
- Locate and select Sudio S2/S3 in the Bluetooth list on your device.
- Your S2/S3 is now connected.
S2/S3 uses Bluetooth version 5.3 which is compatible with a wide range of Bluetooth devices. The paired device does not need to be the same version, but similar versions are more likely to maintain a strong connection.
Some wireless devices may interfere with each others' signals, such as WiFi-routers, smartwatches, other Bluetooth devices, etc. If they operate within the same frequency, you may experience interference such as dropped sound and glitching. The easiest way to locate the cause of interference is by maintaining one connection between devices at the same time or moving your S2/S3 and connected device away (outdoors or to a different room) to see if the interference clears.
S2/S3 can be up to a maximum of 10 meters (32 ft) from the paired device, but the connection may break if they are blocked by walls or similar objects.
Pairing with multiple devices
S2/S3 does not support multipoint but it has a broadcast function and can broadcast to up to one S2/S3 speaker.