If A2 starts behaving unexpectedly, or if you wish to remove the connection between A2 and the connected device, you can perform a factory reset to restore your Sudio A2 to its original settings. This will reset the connection between your paired devices, as well as the connection between the two earbuds.
- Take the earbuds out of the charging case.
- Press and hold both touch points of the earbuds for 6-8 seconds until you hear Power Off.
- Release the touch button, and once again hold both touch points of the earbuds for 6-8 seconds until you hear 3 clicking sounds.
- Leave the earbuds out of the case and close to one another for 20 seconds so they can resynchronize.
- Place the earbuds back in the case and close the lid and allow 1 minute before using the earphones again.
When you hear 🔈 Ready to pair, find your Sudio product in the Bluetooth list of your device, proceed to pair them with your Bluetooth device.