Pairing Tolv R with a device
- Remove the Tolv R earbuds from the charging case and fit them inside your ears. If you want to use both, then make sure to lift the second earbud within 15 seconds of lifting the first one.
- Go into the Bluetooth settings on your device. The Tolv R earbud LED lights are flashing white and red while scanning for available devices.
- For iOS (iPhone), go to the Settings app and select Bluetooth.
- For Android, go to the Settings app, then select Connections followed by Bluetooth.
- For Windows 10, click on the Start button, select Settings followed by Devices, and then Bluetooth and other devices.
- For macOS, go to the System Preferences app and select Bluetooth.
- Locate and select Sudio Tolv R in the Bluetooth list on your device.
- When paired you will hear the audio feedback 🔈 Device Connected.
If you would like to use only one of the earbuds, you can do so by just taking out the one you want to use from the charging case. Then proceed with connecting the earbud to either "Sudio Tolv R" (Right) or "Sudio Tolv R - L" (Left).
If Tolv R has previously been paired with your preferred device, simply remove the earbuds from the charging case and they will automatically connect, so long as Bluetooth is activated on the device and Tolv R has not been paired with a different device more recently.
Tolv R uses Bluetooth version 5.0 which is compatible with a wide range of Bluetooth devices. The paired device does not need to be the same version, but similar versions are more likely to maintain a strong connection.
Some wireless devices may interfere with each others' signals, such as WiFi-routers, smartwatches, other Bluetooth devices, etc. If they operate within the same frequency, you may experience interference such as dropped sound and glitching. The easiest way to locate the cause of interference is by maintaining one connection between devices at the same time or take your Tolv R and connected device outdoors to see if the interference clears.
Tolv R can be up to a maximum of 15 meters (49 ft) from the paired device, but the connection may break if they are blocked by walls or similar objects.