Pairing Regent/Regent II with a device
- Hold the middle button on your Regent/Regent II for 5-8 seconds. The first blue flash means that your headphones are turned on. Keep pressing the button until you see the red flash - this means the headphones are ready to pair with your device.
- Go into the Bluetooth settings on your device.
- For iOS (iPhone), go to the Settings app and select Bluetooth.
- For Android, go to the Settings app, then select Connections followed by Bluetooth.
- For Windows 10, click on the Start button, select Settings followed by Devices, and then Bluetooth and other devices.
- For macOS, go to the System Preferences app and select Bluetooth.
- Locate and select Sudio Regent in the Bluetooth list on your device.
- Once connected, the earphones will flash blue approximately every 8 seconds.
- Your Sudio Regent/Regent II is now paired with your device.
- To turn off your headphones, hold the middle button for 3-4 seconds. It will flash red, this means the earphones are now turned off.
Regent/Regent II uses Bluetooth version 4.1 which is compatible with a wide range of Bluetooth devices. The paired device does not need to be the same version, but similar versions are more likely to maintain a strong connection.
Some wireless devices may interfere with each others' signals, such as WiFi-routers, smartwatches, other Bluetooth devices, etc. If they operate within the same frequency, you may experience interference such as dropped sound and glitching. The easiest way to locate the cause of interference is by maintaining one connection between devices at the same time or take your Regent/Regent II and connected device outdoors to see if the interference clears.
Regent/Regent II can be up to a maximum of 10 meters (49 ft) from the paired device, but the connection may break if they are blocked by walls or similar objects.
Article is closed for comments.