If Tolv R starts behaving unexpectedly, or if you wish to remove the connection between Tolv R and the connected device, you can perform a factory reset to restore your Sudio Tolv R to its original settings. This will reset the connection between your paired devices, as well as the connection between the two earbuds.
- Disconnect Sudio Tolv R from all previously connected devices, most often by clicking on the "Forget" button.
- Turn off both earphones by pressing and holding both buttons for 6 seconds.
- Start the earphones again by pressing and holding both sides for 13 seconds, until the lights stop blinking.
- Put the earphones back in the case and wait for 30 seconds.
- The factory reset is complete.
Then you can start to pair them:
- Lift both earphones from the charging case at the same time (do not lift one by one, but both at the same time) and they will be in pairing mode.
- Select 'Sudio Tolv R' in the Bluetooth list on your device.
After the factory reset, if you're seeing multiple Tolv R devices in your Bluetooth list, such as "Sudio Tolv R" and "Sudio Tolv R-L", it could be caused by having pressed the buttons directly after taking them out of the charging case, or not taking both earbuds out at the same time.
Tolv R pairs automatically when you take them out of the case, so avoid clicking on the buttons after you have performed the factory reset.
I can connect R or L, but not both. I have a new iphone 12. It reads sudio tolv And sudio tolv-L. Did reset as suggested. Still.
I want to like them, they are comfortable in my ears and sound good. but they are not working properly in stereo.
Article is closed for comments.