Here are the differences between Tolv and Tolv R:
- Tolv uses a graphene driver while Tolv R uses a dynamic driver.
- Tolv has a total of 35 hours of playtime while Tolv R has 22 hours.
- Tolv R has a plastic case while Tolv’s case is coated with a durable rubber coating.
- Tolv has a leather string attached to the case while the Tolv R does not, making it vegan-friendly.
- Tolv R's earbuds are slightly lighter than Tolv’s earbuds. Also, Tolv R's earbuds have plastic buttons while Tolv's earbuds have metal buttons.
Here are the similarities between Tolv and Tolv R:
- Both Tolv and Tolv R have an auto-pairing function.
- Multi points for the two models are the same: HFP, A2DP, SBC